Lead Engineer, Applications - QNXT - Remote
Company: Molina Healthcare
Posted on: September 24, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION Job Summary Lead Engineer in application team of
Molina's Core System, QNXT. -Oversee and lead the process of
developing high quality technical solutions for enterprise
consumption without impacting end user. -Lead will review design
and architecture of solution and oversee the testing of solution to
deployment in production. Candidate must have the ability to work
in a fast paced environment and the ability to think "outside the
box." Collaborate with cross-functional teams and ability to lead
small scale projects. Designs and builds company specific
enterprise application systems and technology expertise across
multiple disciplines. Applies and promotes key principles (e.g.,
stability, scalability, performance, security, compatibility,
re-use), helping ensure a balance between tactical and strategic
technology solutions. Considers business problems "end-to-end":
including people, process, and technology, both within and outside
the enterprise, as part of any design solution. Promotes use of
industry and enterprise technology standards. Monitors emerging
technologies for potential application within or across the
Corporation. Adheres to design and application development
standards, methodology and, framework within Architectural
compliance and governance. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Develops software (hands on code development) to meet key
- Practices and leads SW and applications development
methodologies in adherence to SW development standards.
- Designs and develops SW applications or systems solving
specific business or processing problem (Web or Mobile).
- Gathers business requirements and develops conceptual design
and technical design for multiple projects concurrently.
- Reviews computer system capabilities, work flow and scheduling
limitations to determine if requested program or program change is
possible within existing system.
- Conducts peer review of other developers (internal and contract
staff) to ensure standards and quality.
- Responsible for quality deliveries for self and application
engineers. Participates in build vs. buy evaluation process.
- Leads architecture and design discussions in adherence to SW
- Provides design and architectural expertise on application
systems / technologies, to both technical teams and business
- Responsible to support the application system / service owner
for system performance, budgeting, and planning.
- Responsible for application system stability and scalability
- Responsible for alignment with project methodologies and change
- Responsible to organize, manage and lead cross-team project
tasks and deliverables.
- Responsible for designing and building enterprise level
- Responsible for presentations and solutions submitted to
technical peer review committees.
- Ownership to provide cross-organization teamwork,
collaboration, communication, and leadership.
- Provides constructive feedback on people, process and
technology for continuous improvement. JOB QUALIFICATIONS Required
Education Bachelor's Degree in relevant field Required Experience
- 3+ years of hands-on technical implementation experience in mid
to large IT Enterprise environments.
- 5-6 years of IT technical experience with IT enterprise
- Industry certifications preferred. Preferred Experience:
Knowledge/working experience in QNXT, QXI, AutoQ and Trizetto
-Suite of products. Extensive knowledge of healthcare claims
processing To all current Molina employees: If you are interested
in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet
job listing. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and
compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V #Li-Remote #Li-BeMore #PJCorp
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, Lawton , Lead Engineer, Applications - QNXT - Remote, Engineering , Walters, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!