Posted on: September 9, 2023
This position will home dispatch and service the Wichita Falls,
TX, Lawton, OK, Duncan, OK and Altus, OK areas.When you join
DIRECTV, you'll be a part of a team that's supporting our customers
from the front lines. Whether it's connecting them to the latest
technology or getting them plugged into our world-class services,
your work will create connections and support our mission of taking
entertainment to the next level. It's an opportunity to showcase
your customer experience expertise and represent our company as the
face of our brand. So, if you're up for delivering the future,
we're up for providing you with a bundle of opportunities for
success.You'll gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental
coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off.
Rounding out these benefits and perks, employees can choose one of
the services below at a free or discounted rate:
- Free DIRECTV Premier Package with free installation (this
includes free HBO Max, Cinemax, Showtime & Starz)
- Free DIRECTV STREAM Premier Package (this includes HBO Max,
Epix, Starz NBA League Pass,) and unlimited cloud DVR
- 25% off AT&T Cell Phone ServiceAs an
Installation--Technician, you'll work inside or out to install and
repair equipment as you take the lead on providing our voice, data
and video services. You'll need to be able to work independently,
but most importantly, you'll need to have excellent customer
service skills as you'll educate customers on the features and
functionality of our services. We'll look to you to promote DIRECTV
as a premier service provider while you provide best-in-class
customer service during installations.What you'll do:
- Working at heights on ladders and raised surfaces to install
and service customer satellite equipment.
- Educate customers on the features and functionality of the
- Verify all services are working and demonstrate, sell and bill
video service while engaging with customers.
- Perform work in buildings, attics, basements, and crawl spaces
that involves bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling,
- Use a company PC to retrieve and complete orders.
- Work outside in all types of weather while using and/or wearing
appropriate safety equipment and following established safety
practices and procedures.
- Drive a company vehicle and/or report directly to work
location.The base wage range for this full-time position is
$20.67-$28.37 per hour + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Our wage
ranges are determined by role and location. The range displayed on
each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum hourly wage for
the position. Within the range, individual pay is determined by
work location and additional factors, including job-related skills,
experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can
share more about the specific wage range for your location during
the hiring process.Please note that the compensation details listed
in job postings reflect the base hourly rate of pay only, and do
not include bonus (if applicable), or benefits - when you consider
all of these together, it represents a pretty impressive total
compensation package.Here's what you'll need:
- A valid state driver's license, commercial license, or
chauffeur's license, whichever is applicable, appropriate to weight
and size of vehicle driven, dependent on state and--federal
- Complete a satisfactory driving record check.--
- Must be willing to work day, evening or night tours; overtime,
emergency call-outs, weekends and holidays as required.
- May require travel for out-of-area work which may include
- May require drug testing as mandated by state and federal
- May require a security check.
- May require ability to drive vehicle with manual gear
- May require working outside in all kinds of weather.
- May require working in an environment that is not heated or air
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have Satisfactory results from the Premise Technician
Assessment Technical.You will also need to meet our Physical
- Complete a satisfactory--Physical Abilities Evaluation (PAE) -
Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds.
- To meet manufacturer's safety--requirements on equipment used,
candidate's body weight must not exceed 275 pounds for assignments
involving ladder climbing--
- Must be able to perform work involving a lot of kneeling,
stooping, crouching, crawling or other uncomfortable--positions.At
DIRECTV, meeting our customers' needs plays an important role in
our success - but your ability to provide them with best-in-class
service is even more critical. We're offering an opportunity to
work at the frontlines of our company, connecting customers in your
community with the best in tech and entertainment. Whether it's
upgrading services or installing our products, your impacts will be
felt by customers far and wide. There's no better time to join our
team. So, what do you say? Are you ready to deliver the future of
entertainment?--DIRECTV will consider for employment qualified
applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal,
state, & local lawsRSRDTV
Keywords: DIRECTV, Lawton , Telecommunications Technician, Engineering , Geronimo, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!