Company: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Requisition ID: 119181
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: Yes
Goodyear. More Driven.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
- Establish, install and maintain wage incentive plans.
- Provide the plant with information, studies and recommendations
to improve personnel and equipment utilization.
- Act as company representation in arbitration cases.
- Assist production with labor problems and grievances.
- Support the plant/business center in achieving production
- Assist in capacity/capability plans, training of overall
equipment effectiveness (OEE), routings and updates (as
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop time standard data and piecework rates, evaluate
ergonomics/motion in positions and provide data to management and
union (if applicable).
- Determine factory staffing and changes in labor requirements
(as necessitated by ticket fluctuation and plant capacity).
- Coordinate with Engineering department to conduct efficiency
studies, justify capital expenditures and recommend plant layout
- Conduct job analysis on positions - Evaluating
responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and skill
- Participate in continuous improvement activities and act as
resource to production members.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering / Manufacturing
- Desired: Master's Degree in related field.
- 0+ years' experience working with multi-disciplinary
engineering & maintenance associates to achieve cost effective
- Manufacturing co-op experience helpful, but not required.
- Experience in Manufacturing Environment, involvement in Lean
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to use appropriate computer-based technology (Office
- Familiar with MOST, six sigma, Lean manufacturing & SAP.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs
about 74,000 people and manufactures its products in 57 facilities
in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in
Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop
state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and
performance standard for the industry. For more information about
Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate .
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to that individual's race, color,
religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online
application, or any other part of the employment process, please
contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.
Click here for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity
laws, and here for additional supplementary information.
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company, Lawton , Industrial Engineer, Engineering , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!