OP- Physical Therapy Tech
Company: Valir Health
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Who We AreValir Health is a comprehensive healthcare
organization specializing in a full range of medical services.
Valir serves Oklahoma with a 50 bed hospital and 19 outpatient
clinics around the state. Valir Health offers a complete continuum
of care with their Hospice and PACE programs. At Valir we ensure
that patients are treated in the right place, at the right time,
with the right care.At Valir Health, we are committed to
establishing a higher standard through integrity and compassion for
all we serve. Valir Heath is the only healthcare company to be
awarded the OK Ethics Compass Award and was recognized by Inc.
Magazine for the past five consecutive years as one of the nation's
fastest-growing private companies.Driven by the motto "Do the right
thing," Valir Health's continuing accomplishments are the direct
result of the dedication, leadership and heart of our employees. By
Caring for our employee family, we empower teams of passionate,
dedicated people to achieve excellent patient outcomes - the reason
we are in business.Valir Health invites you to join our incredible
team of employees and apply today!
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid day off for your birthday
- 401K Company match on day one
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous PTO
- Career development opportunitiesJob Summary:The Physical
Therapy Technician performs various duties while assisting in the
treatment and care of patients including administrative and
clerical tasks, cleaning equipment, preparing treatment areas and
other routine tasks within the facility as assigned by
- Perform treatment procedures as appropriate, and assists with
application of ice packs and heat assuring patient comfort. Assist
PT/PTA with treatment procedures following direction in an accurate
and precise manner.
- Assist in maintaining a safe and clean environment with
well-stocked supplies and functioning equipment.
- Familiar with duties and performs them accurately, recognizing
their importance in relationship to patient care.
- Follow therapy care plan, observes established policy and
procedures to assure proper treatment and care of patient.
- Any and all other duties and responsibilities as
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Ability to seek assistance as needed.
- Ability to understand and follow through with directions given
related to patient care
- Ability to interact in a positive manner and to communicate
well with patients, families, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Protect confidentiality in all areas as applicableEducation,
Licenses, Certifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current CPR certification
- 1 year experience preferred.Physical Requirements:
- Ability to speak, hear, and read English
- Ability to discern temperature, texture, size, and shape
- Lift up to 75# from floor to 19" and 100# 19" to
- Stand (Constant)
- Walk up to .25 mile (Frequent)
- Sit (Occasional)
- Sustained Forward bending in standing (Occasional)
- Sustained squat (Occasional)
- Kneeling (Occasional)
- Push/Pull up to 100# of force at 36"(Frequent)
- Repetitive squat (Occasional)
- Full body range of motion (Constant)
- Grasp of various sizes and weights up to 50#(Constant)
- Front Carry - two handed carry of 25# up to 20
- Balance (Continuous) In walking, standing, carrying, moving
patients, and equipment, etc
Keywords: Valir Health, Lawton , OP- Physical Therapy Tech, Healthcare , Duncan, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!