Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health - PRN
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the
Encompass Health is seeking a Physical Therapist to join our
growing and dynamic Home Health team.
As a national leader across home health, hospice and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, we believe integrated care delivery for
post-acute services across the healthcare continuum is critical to
achieving the best outcomes for patients. We can provide a seamless
transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that
adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives.
We are stronger together and empower our clinicians and therapists
to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity
Subject To Employee Eligibility, Some Benefits, Tools, And
Encompass Health is consistently ranked as Fortunes Best Place to
Work for Health Care, Millennials, Diversity and Modern Heath Care.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage
lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy.
- Work / Life balance
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant,
reliable and organized communication between patients and their
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees - 30
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase
knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan.
- Company Car Program/Mileage Reimbursement
At Encompass Health, our Home Health Physical Therapists examine
and treat patients with physical impairments through the use of
physical modalities in the home of the patient.
The goal is to assist persons who are physically challenged to
improve mobility and function, independent self-care, other skills
necessary for functioning in daily living. He/she administers
skilled care to clients requiring intermittent professional
services and teaches the family and other members of the health
care team. These services are performed in accordance with the
physicians orders and the established plan of care, under the
direction and supervision of the Branch Director.
Specialty Programs include Balance and Fall Prevention, Spine
Safety, Total Hip and Knee Replacement Program, and Total Shoulder
Physical Therapists (PTs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the state
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current therapy
- Possess a valid state drivers license and automobile liability
Keywords: Encompass Health, Lawton , Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health - PRN, Healthcare , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!