Medical Laboratory Scientist
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Generalist opening in Frederick, Oklahoma. This and other
medical lab technician jobs brought to you by
Job Summary: Under the general supervision of a Lab Supervisor, the
MT/CLS performs all laboratory procedures in a prompt, accurate,
and reliable manner according to established hospital and
departmental policies and procedures. May be asked to assist the
Director of Laboratory in supervision of a certain area within the
- Permanent (stable), Full-Time, Nights
- MT (ASCP) or equivalent registry eligible required
- Prefer 1-year experience or more
- Able to identify problems that may adversely affect test
performance or reporting of results and either corrects problem or
immediately notifies the section supervisor or Lab Management
- Competitive pay and more! A few reasons why people move to
- Ridiculously low cost of living.
- No rush hour.
- USA Today ranked Oklahoma as the fourth most affordable state
in the US to live.
- In addition to the low cost of living in Oklahoma, the state
also makes transportation super easy.
- Hometown feel
- Great place to raise a family, public schools are amazing Apply
Now! Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that! Want more
information? Reach out to Megan at or email resume
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Lawton , Medical Laboratory Scientist, Healthcare , Frederick, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!