Posted on: May 13, 2022
Neurology opening in Lawton, Oklahoma. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
$500,000 Earning Potential
A growing Neurology practice associated with a 265-bed non-profit
hospital is seeking a Neurologist for their hospital-employed
opening. With a large draw area and a waiting list of over 3
months, the incoming physician can expect to ramp up within a short
time frame. The hospital prides itself on being transparent,
supportive of its employees and opportunities for growth, and will
welcome you with open arms.
• The established patient base and the physicians joining should
expect to be busy from day one.
• Stable staff, with many nurses and providers being in the
community for 10+ years.
• Work with another neurologist and two other neurosurgeons
• Candidates will be working in both clinic and hospital
• Call is 1:4 (about 10 days per month) - Currently have an
external telestroke program with Integris based out of Oklahoma
City assisting with call.
• Prefer candidates to be able to do EEG, EMG, and inpatient
• Hospital may consider opening a new office across the hall from
where the neurosurgeons practice to maintain continuity and
organization for the patients.
• Sleep medicine opportunities available (optional)
• Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified
or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
• EMRs used: E-Clinical Works used in the clinical setting. Paragon
used in hospital setting.
• Lucrative Compensation Package - Other neurologists make $500K +
and you can too!
• Retirement program providers can contribute up to $70,000
• Impressive sign-on bonus for eligible candidates
• Relocation Assistance
• Resident Stipends
• 6 Weeks PTO
• $3K CME Allowance
• Full Health Benefits
• Short- & Long-Term Disability
• An extra $1000 per year to be provided for those physicians that
decide to participate in didactics or lectures for the rotating
residents. If interested in academic portion, a minimum of one
lecture per year is required.
Located slightly over one hour southwest of Oklahoma City, two and
a half hours north of Dallas/ Ft. Worth, and just minutes from the
historic Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge. Lawton is a great place
to make a living and have a great work-life balance.
Job ID: JN -2
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Curative, Lawton , Neurology Physician, Healthcare , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!