Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: NurseCore Management Services, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview:Registered Nurse (RN)Contract & PRN Shifts -Sign-on
BonusLawton,OK & Surrounding Areas
RN's, if you're looking for a fresh start or need to pick up
additional shifts, we can help! NurseCore is passionate about
connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical
positions that fit their lifestyle. Our healthcare opportunities
offer you a variety of meeting new patients and working in your
area of expertise.
We are proud to offer a sign-on bonus, referral bonuses,
differentials, and incentives!
As a member of our healthcare team you will enjoy:
- Daily Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office StaffNurseCore is committed to
protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients,
and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of
COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a
virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all
staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe
- Performs nursing procedures to treat and rehabilitate clients
within their scope of experience and training.
- Supervises and motivates staff when in a supervisory
- Receives and provides adequate report on all clients.
- Follow Plan of Care.
- Assesses, plans and implements client care.
- Provides physical comfort and attention to the emotional,
physical and safety needs of clients.
- Observes and records all information pertinent to the client
and reports to supervisors.
- Teaches all concerned proper health care maintenance.
- Accepts accountability for all actions while on duty.
- Maintains competency through continuing education.
- Performs all nursing procedures for which RN is trained and
- Admits and discharges clients as directed.
- Receives and transcribes doctor's orders.
- Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned
clients following guidelines of institution.
- Respects client's rights and maintains confidentiality.
- Records all pertinent client information including any unusual
changes and reactions to the appropriate persons.
- Safeguards equipment and supplies.
- Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is
- Administers oxygen.
- Changes dressings.
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Carries out prescribed treatments.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and
- Administers and draws blood.
- Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally.
- Obtains specimens.
- Supervises nursing staff as requested by Supervisor or as
required by Law.
- Provides for client's nutritional needs.
- Makes clients as comfortable as possible.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as
- Current RN licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the
State of Oklahoma
- 1 year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last 3 years in
a supervised setting
- Current CPR (live demonstration only)
- Negative TB/PPD or Chest X-Ray within the last 12 months
- Proof of current physical completed within the last the last 12
- Successful completion of skills assessment specific to the area
- In compliance with state and Federal regulations, NurseCore has
a mandatory COVID vaccinationEOE / Drug Free Employer
Keywords: NurseCore Management Services, LLC, Lawton , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!