Company: LADGOV CORPORATION
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob title: PharmacistLocation: Clinton, OK
- Processing of daily prescription orders from providers, filling
of prescriptions, dispensing of new prescription medications and
refills and extensive patient counseling. Assures patient
understanding of medications, potential side effects, drug
interactions and expected outcomes, contractor completes all
necessary documentation in pharmacy records.
- Processing, receiving and reconciling daily vendor medication
orders, monitoring of the pharmacy window and pharmacy phone
- Perform daily maintenance on pharmacy automation equipment,
refilling of drug cassettes, prescription vials and labels.
- Assist in daily pharmacy mail-out program as needed.
- Management of the pharmacy call-in refill line and processing
refill call-in prescriptions as indicated. Qualification:
- The applicant shall have a bachelor degree.Education/
- The applicant shall have at least a one year's experience.Our
missionladgov Corporation. headquartered in Williamsburg, VA, is a
premier, woman-owned Small Business that provides federal
professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced
information technology, cyber security, management systems support,
as well as business and infrastructure management services. We are
among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of
technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission
is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology
solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect
the American people.Powered by JazzHRYXI45tGT80
Keywords: LADGOV CORPORATION, Lawton , Pharmacist, Healthcare , Clinton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!