Travel Vascular Technologist
Company: OneStaff Medical
Location: Elk City
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Vascular Technologist schedule and prepare patients for exams
and assist in their prescribed treatments by applying modalities
such as ultrasound and x-ray. Vascular technicians my also be
required to care for diagnostic equipment.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Lawton , Travel Vascular Technologist, Healthcare , Elk City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!