Company: Xpress Wellness Urgent Care
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Xpress Wellness offers a great working environment with
state-of-the art urgent care facilities, attractive work schedules,
competitive wages and incentives, comprehensive insurance benefits
including medical, dental, life, vision and disability. Xpress
Wellness offers a 401k retirement plan with generous company match.
Helping people get better is our business so taking care of our
people is critical to our success.
Provides episodic care to patients following accepted standards and
protocols.ResponsibilitiesKey Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Full time position to travel and staff urgent care
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients
including urgent, emergent and non-urgent presentation.
- Select, order, perform and interpret tests, analyses and
diagnostic images to provide information on patient condition and
augment physical findings.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication,
vaccination and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent
illness and injury.
- Perform procedures including laceration repair, orthopedics and
provide referrals to medical specialists.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results and prescribed
treatments with patients.
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient chart including
follow-up notes.Required SkillsSkills and Attributes:
- Understanding of medical coding and billing.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations including OSHA,
HIPAA, blood borne pathogens and others.
- Competent with common PC applications including Internet, Email
and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to supervise, train and evaluate new and current
- Degree from accredited Physician Assistant program.
- Board certification Physician Assistant credentials.
- State and federal licensure requirements including DEA.
- BLS certification
Keywords: Xpress Wellness Urgent Care, Lawton , Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Altus, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!