Paramedic - Located in Weatherford, OK
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Located in Weatherford, OKJob Description:Paramedic IMMEDIATE
HIRING! PARAMEDIC Part-Time OpportunityWe're hiring Paramedics that
are passionate about delivering compassionate, high-quality service
and basic, as well as advanced, patient care to our customers.Our
Mission Lifeguard's mission is to provide the highest quality
patient care and comfort available in the industry. Our success is
directly attributable to the dedication of our team members and
their commitment to this mission. As we look to the future,
Lifeguard has set a course for continued growth, strong commitments
to safety and quality, professional satisfaction for our team
members and unsurpassed customer service for our customers, our
communities and most importantly, our patients. LIFEGUARD AMBULANCE
SERVICE Provides Primary 911 Emergency Medical Services to the
community areas of;
- Weatherford, OK
- Hydro, OK
- Corn Colony, OK Visit our website:
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information
and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
Paramedics. Other Responsibilities:
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations. Minimum Required
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Paramedic License
- State Driver's License
- BLS, ACLS, NREMT-Paramedic
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare Why Choose AMR ?
AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions.
Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care,
primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the
world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the
core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and check
out our comprehensive benefit options at
GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19
vaccination is NOT a condition of employment, or for consideration
for employment with the GMR Family of Companies. However, upon
acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be
required to submit your COVID-19 vaccination status of either
vaccinated or not vaccinated. EEO Statement: Global Medical
Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity
Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing
reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Keywords: AMR, Lawton , Paramedic - Located in Weatherford, OK, Healthcare , Hobart, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!