Physical Therapist - Lawton, OK
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: November 24, 2022
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of
course! Our therapists answer this special calling because they
have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In
return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments
created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and
satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward
environment, our therapists provide compassionate rehabilitation
care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful
outcomes, and bonds for life. The goal of inpatient rehabilitation
is to help your patients live as independently as possible through
specialized treatment programs.
Our care is designed specifically to help patients who have been
impaired by an injury or illness such as a stroke, orthopedic or
other neurological conditions. All of our rehabilitation hospitals
feature care provided by an interdisciplinary rehabilitation team
committed to helping patients progress to recovery. Our care is
designed to help patients improve abilities and return to a more
As aPhysical Therapist / PTyou will:
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really
needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan,
and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the
nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs
that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges
daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with Kindred Healthcare,
Inc., regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's
Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement,
appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal
- As aPhysical Therapist / PTyou will have:
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Minimum of one year physical therapy experience
- Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state
where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
If you are a currentKindred employeeClick Here.
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Lawton , Physical Therapist - Lawton, OK, Healthcare , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!