EM-Southwestern Medical Center
Company: Locum Leaders
Posted on: November 1, 2018
Emergency Medicine opening in Lawton, Oklahoma. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
EM-Southwestern Medical Center
StartDate: 11/01/2018Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $138.00 - 150.00
Lawton, OK (google map) - About this City
Southwestern Medical Center - Lawton, OK
- November-Ongoing- Need 14 shifts per month
- 90 Days-- to Credential
- 19k annual ED volume
- 199 Hospital beds, 14 ED beds
- Physicians must be BC or BE in EM, FM with ED experience (preferred through ABMS--)
- Residency Completion--required
- Must have ATLS, ACLS & PALS
- 12 hour shifts, 24's are not allowed
- 24 hours of physician coverage
- 12 hours of APP coverage
- 12 hours of scribe coverage
- Special services; Angiography, Cath Lab, CAT, MRI,Nuclear Medicine, Cardiac ICU, Diagnostic Imaging, Enterology, Endoscopy, Lab Services , Cancer Center, Sleep Disrorder and Wound Care
- Backups; Cardiology, Colon Rectal, Dermatology, Diabetes, ENT, Geriatric services, OB, Gyn, Ortho, Long Term Care Center, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neurosience, Nursery, Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psych, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
- With a vibrant cultural scene, outstanding city parks and nearby outdoor adventures, historic Lawton is a fun place to live. The region is ideal for hiking, photography, mountain biking, rock climbing, rappelling, camping, fishing and water sports.
- EMR system - T-System (confirming)
- Paid travel, lodging and medical malpractice --
With almost 100,000 residents, Lawton is Oklahoma's fifth-largest city, located about 80 miles southwest of Oklahoma City. Here you'll find a number of museums and unique regional attractions like the International Festival, the Arts for All Festival, and the Prince of Peace Easter Passion Play, one of the longest-running Easter Passion plays in the U.S. This family-oriented community is also home to 80 parks and recreation areas and is near three major lakes and a large wildlife refuge.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry's most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About the Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we're able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician jobs
Keywords: Locum Leaders, Lawton , EM-Southwestern Medical Center, Healthcare , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!