Company: MedExpress Urgent Care
Posted on: February 9, 2019
General Position Description:Provides outstanding patient care and promotes high quality primary and urgent care services while always ensuring the MedExpress vision and values. MedExpress Core Responsibilities:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, and Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment. All medically related functions performed by a nurse practitioner are to be performed under the supervision of a properly licensed physician.
- Orders diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests, and interpret test results for deviation from normal and Performs therapeutic procedures such as I&D, splinting, suturing, managing infection, and wound care.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions and Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens. Communicates with patients regarding testing results, follow-up care, and additional information.
Keywords: MedExpress Urgent Care, Lawton , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!