Company: The GEO Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Facility:--Lawton Correctional FacilityCompensation
Base:--Compensation Bonus (if applicable):--$1,000Equal Opportunity
Employer.SummaryProvides HR administrative support which includes
recruitment, employment, personnel records, employee relations,
regulatory reporting requirements and other areas as needed. This
confidential position will support GEO Care---s operating divisions
and will indirectly report to Divisional HR Directors in the
Residential, Community-Based and Youth Services divisions.
Processes employee information and maintains employee records on
HRIS system. Creates unique reports for various human resources
compliance requirements and ensures the data integrity within the
system by assisting with system maintenance and audits.Primary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes new hire and re-hire paperwork for facilities without
onsite HR support.
- Maintains job posting files and related documents, applicant
files, scheduling interviews, pre-screening resumes and/or
candidates prior to sending to corporate hiring managers for
consideration, and the administrative processing of job
- Assists in tracking regulatory reporting requirements,
including responses to charges and requests for information from
governmental agencies. Maintains all files and records relating to
charges and associated correspondence. These documents may be
computer-based and physical.
- Using standard or new queries, prepares and disseminates
reports relating to, but not limited to, benefit costs, staffing
levels, applicant tracking, Affirmative Action/EEO, absenteeism,
turnover and compensation. Develops and designs special ad-hoc
special reports as requested.
- Continually performs audits of HRIS data to ensure its
integrity. Works with facilities throughout the organization to
transmit and correct data problems. Maintains data error reports to
track problems. May develop general training for facilities to help
improve data integrity.
- Maintains HR databases of employee information and develops
reports to meet management and compliance related
- Assists in processing employee information and maintaining
employee records on HRIS system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.----Job Requirements:Minimum
- Associate---s Degree in Human Resources or Business Management
required, or equivalent combination of education and work
experience. Bachelor---s degree and PHR or SPHR Certification
- Three to five years experience in a corporate setting with a
minimum of two years experience in human resources or payroll.
- Proficiency with HRIS, strong analytical skills and the
demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Experience utilizing Infinium is highly desirable.
- Good working knowledge and familiarity with Human Resources
concepts, practices, procedures and basic employment laws
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Focused on quality and accuracy and possess a high degree of
- High degree of interpersonal skills to effectively communicate
with all levels within the organization, understands user needs,
and offer suggestions to improve their requests.
- Must be able to handle highly sensitive data with the greatest
degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.
Keywords: The GEO Group, Inc., Lawton , HR SPECIALIST, Human Resources , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!