Lead Java Software Engineer
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Lead Software Java Engineer Consensus Cloud Solutions is hiring
a Lead Software Java Engineer . The Lead Software Developer (Java)
will lead a team of software developers delivering high-volume,
flexible, and performant systems across the organization that power
our best-in-breed solutions for enterprise and mission-critical fax
and document exchange customers. The Lead will manage the coding
practices of the team, perform code reviews, mentor team members,
and coordinate with Quality Assurance, Technical Project
Management, and Product Management peers to deliver high-quality
code that solves important business problems in a predictable and
repeatable manner. We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation: $180,000/year
- Remote Work Schedule
- Great Benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Savings account, Employee
- Employee Referral Bonus, Tuition Reimbursement, Internet
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- Growth Opportunities and much more Duties
- Full responsibility for delivering solutions into production,
primarily in the AWS environment (working through operations teams
and dependent system teams).
- Full responsibility for quality of code (either through
personal review or thoughtful delegation).
- Some coding required (this is not a pure management role).
- Responsible for training and mentoring developers on the team
and recommending actions around hiring, firing and promotions.
- Responsible for architectural decisions with consultation from
other members of engineering leadership.
- Daily coordination of development activities with Product and
Project Managers and other Lead Developers.
- Working closely with distributed development and QA resources
in several countries.
- Assisting in the design and evolution of the company's software
development process and ensuring your team's compliance with those
- Designing and developing new features based on product
- Troubleshooting production issues and providing configuration
or coding changes to fix them.
- Refactoring existing code to improve efficiency, extensibility,
- Identifying and evaluating new techniques, tools, and
technologies to expand? the team's capabilities.
- Reviewing test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts
created by QA team members.
- Participate in the development and evangelization of Java and
other appropriate coding standards within the organization.
- Displays solid fiscal responsibility by managing and adhering
to budgets and always seeking out operating efficiencies and
- Works with Technical Project Management to create and maintain
the prioritized backlog and schedule for the team.
- Demonstrates an inclusive, roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic by
showing a willingness to participate in daily workloads when needed
to make deadlines.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in software development,
focusing on the use of Java.
- 5+ years professional experience creating and/or maintaining
high volume public APIs.
- 4+ years of experience in leading Development Teams.
- 2+ years working within Amazon Web Services or similar cloud
systems for development and production applications, with an
emphasis on automated build and deployment, high availability, and
- 2+ years professional experience creating automated unit
- Deep understanding of DevOps and Continuous Delivery Tools such
as CodePipeline or Jenkins.
- Proficient with Jira, Confluence, and git toolset.
- Professional experience with at least one Java framework (e.g.
Spring, Spring Boot, etc.) Professional experience designing or
maintaining an automated build pipeline including elements such as
compilation, modularization, web packaging, minification, automated
unit testing, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Internet/Web technologies, such as web
- Understanding of software development life cycle methodologies
(particularly Agile). Hands-on experience with Agile/Scrum &
Waterfall process environments.
- Leading initiatives where teams were comprised of onshore and
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading teams in a
dynamic, fast time to market and customer focused environment.
- Consistently exhibits a personal accountability to outcomes to
all team members, peers, and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to respond
quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and manage the team in Agile
environment. Associated topics: .net, application, develop, devops,
matlab, programming, python, sde, sdet, software engineer
Keywords: Consensus, Lawton , Lead Java Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!