General Clerk II - Bilingual - Seasonal - Lawton, OK
Posted on: January 14, 2020
- General Clerk II Bilingual - Seasonal will select appropriate
methods from a wide variety of procedures and make simple
adaptations and interpretations from a limited number of
substantive guides, manuals and procedures.
- The clerical steps often vary in type or sequence, depending on
- Recognized problems are referred to others.
- This position provides telephone support by following specific
scripts and guidelines.Specific responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
- Posts information to agency records and modifies forms or
- Records and inputs information to internal database
- Conducts outbound telephone calls.
- Performs data entry and retrieval and performs arithmetical
- Receive coaching/feedback and implements/takes action to make
changes as appropriate.
- Participates in internal training through company Learning
Management System and passing certification tests.
- Adheres to service compliance requirements by completing
training modules and passing annual re certifications.
- Maintains required production and quality standards as outlined
- Recognizes and assesses issues associated to the task following
work instructions as outlined by the line of business and escalates
- Effectively works in a team environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to adapt to changes.
- We provide a safe and drug free environment for our clients and
- This is a Full Time Seasonal position with an expected end date
around April 2020.
- Depending on hire date, seasonal employment typically ranges
from 3 to 6 months in duration.
- Seasonal employees may be offered the opportunity to become
permanent full-time employees subject to performance and position
- Military Veterans and spouses are encouraged to
- High school diploma or equivalent, and six months of work
experience in a similar job.- This is a Bilingual (Spanish)
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate fluency in the Spanish
language during reading/comprehension and verbal assessments.
- Education beyond high school completion may substitute for
- This position is on a U.S. Government contract which will
require candidates to pass a background investigation.MUST:
- Demonstrate clerical skills including data entry, typing and
outbound telephone calls.
- Provide telephone support utilizing clear and effective
communication skills. Prior telephone experience is desired.
- Demonstrate skills in using a personal computer including
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook), and
- Demonstrate ability to multitask using two computer screens and
navigating between multiple software programs.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, performs as a
self-starter, and meets critical deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both orally and
in written communication.
- Display knowledge of business terminology, methods, and
procedures; office procedures, and spelling, punctuation, grammar,
- Demonstrate ability to prepare and maintain detailed records,
files, and reports.
- Demonstrate ability to type accurately at a speed consistent
with work requirements.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information by following
PII (Personal Identifiable Information) standards.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively and professionally with
agency personnel.Company OverviewSerco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas
division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S.
Military, numerous U.S. Federal Civilian Agencies, the Intelligence
Community, the Government of Canada, State and Local Governments,
and Commercial Clients. We help our clients deliver vital services
more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end
customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco has
approximately 6,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion
and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform
government and public services around the world. At Serco, our
employees are our most valuable asset, and our success directly
relates to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support
our employees and through continuous training, development and
information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career
growth and progression which enables not only our employees to
excel but enables our customers to excel as well. It is not just a
job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite
you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco''s people share a
passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a
commitment to results. We trust our people to deliver. Serco is an
equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce
(Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/
National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).Click here to apply nowNew to
Serco?ID 33299Recruiting Location RLOK10 - CMS-ES OK_Work Location
US-OK-LawtonCategory Administrative/ClericalPosition Type
Temporary/Term Full-TimeSecurity Clearance None
Keywords: Serco, Lawton , General Clerk II - Bilingual - Seasonal - Lawton, OK, Other , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!