Company: Delta Solutions and Strategies
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Delta Solutions is seeking a Civil Engineer to join our team at
Altus AFB, OK. This position will support the 97th Civil
Engineering Squadron (97th CES) "Horizontal and Vertical"
construction efforts for airfields, site work, utilities,
infrastructure, roadways, facility renovations and new
- Provide support for Military Construction (MILCON), Facility
Sustainment, Repair and Modernization (FSRM) and Unspecified Minor
Military construction (UMMC) programs locally.
- Base level support to the US Air Force Education and Training
Command and the US Air Force Installation and Mission Support
- Full-spectrum installation engineering services for the 97th
Air Mobility Wing and several tenant units.
- Organize and gather project data, conduct analysis, prepare
reports and provide recommendations.
- Develop cost estimates using approved DOD cost estimating
- Support facility design and construction execution.
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Facility and Building systems
- Experience developing cost estimates
- Ability to read and understand BIM submittals, CAD drawings,
old blueprints, and facility/project
- Experience with Autodesk AutoCAD 2018, ArcMap, Python highly
- Secret security clearance desired
- Familiarity with federal design and construction
- Current active Registered Professional Engineer license is
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not
discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race,
sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or
any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring,
and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above
listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D
By applying for this position, you authorize Delta Solutions &
Strategies to share your resume with our subcontractors, as we deem
Keywords: Delta Solutions and Strategies, Lawton , Civil Engineer, Other , altus, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!