Posted on: May 3, 2021
Chris Pearce has been in the restaurant business since 1974 and has
been with IHOP since 1987. In his tenure with IHOP he has been
associated with some of the most successful IHOP Franchisees in the
system. With that knowledge in hand he purchased his first IHOP in
Richardson, Texas in June of 1998. He built an empire to 13 stores
in 3 states. In 2012 Mr. Pearce won Franchisee of the Year for
entire IHOP system. After downsizing at the end of 2013 Bottom Line
Restaurants now operates 4 IHOP restaurants in Texas &
- Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning and clothing
tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service
plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation
and safety policies.
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing
damaged or soiled pages; cleaning chalkboards; lettering specials
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed;
replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to
patron spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment
stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping
and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the
- Updates job knowledge by participating in staff training
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
Busser Skills and Qualifications:
- Listening, Presentation Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Action Oriented
- Energy Level
- Client Relationships
Keywords: IHOP, Lawton , Busser, Other , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!