Posted on: May 3, 2021
Chris Pearce has been in the restaurant business since 1974 and has
been with IHOP since 1987. In his tenure with IHOP he has been
associated with some of the most successful IHOP Franchisees in the
system. With that knowledge in hand he purchased his first IHOP in
Richardson, Texas in June of 1998. He built an empire to 13 stores
in 3 states. In 2012 Mr. Pearce won Franchisee of the Year for
entire IHOP system. After downsizing at the end of 2013 Bottom Line
Restaurants now operates 4 IHOP restaurants in Texas &
Our restaurant is looking for a server with remarkable hard
skills and engaging people skills.
The right person for this job should be able to multitask food
and beverage orders and deliveries, but not only that. Our
restaurant prides itself in providing excellent service, which is
why we are looking for a server who will treat our guests with
attentiveness, patience, and a positive attitude.
The responsibilities of a Server in our restaurant are to greet
guests, seat them down, help them with menu recommendations, take
and deliver orders (carry trays), and clear tables. All our servers
are also responsible for handling cash and credit card
To help our restaurant provide a pleasurable dining experience,
a good server should be able to ensure that our guests are fully
satisfied by being friendly, courteous, accommodating, and
reliable. A suitable candidate for the job should also be a
problem-solver and a team player.
Full and part time positions available.
- Greeting, seating, and escorting guests.
- Providing menu recommendations and additional information.
- Upselling additional products when appropriate.
- Taking orders using software or by order slips, .
- Communicating order details to the kitchen staff.
- Delivering food and beverages in a timely fashion.
- Delivering checks and collecting bill payments.
- Cleaning and maintaining the appearance of tables and
- Providing exceptional customer experience.
- Prior experience as a server is a plus.
- Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
- Must be able to handle money transactions responsibly.
- Must be able to multitask and act quickly.
- Must be flexible and ready to work in shifts.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Extensive Training
- Real Advancement Opportunities.
- Yearly Vacation Pay
- Free Shift meal
Keywords: IHOP, Lawton , Server, Other , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!