Complimentary AM Attendant
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Complimentary AM Attendant is responsible for providing the
highest quality of service possible to guests in an efficient and
courteous manner within the complimentary breakfast area of a
hotel. In addition this individual shall be well-versed on the
hotel-brand standards guest expectations and the and unique
characteristics of the hotel and local area.
- Ability to perform job function with attention to detail speed
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule
that may include evenings nights weekends and holidays
- Must meet the legal age to serve alcoholic beverages and
satisfactorily pass responsible serving course such as TIPs as
required by property
- Must be able to obtain and provide Food Handlers card as
required by city/county/state
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm professional
- Understanding of hotel products and guest services
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and a desire to be of service
to others as reflected in willingness to learn new tasks and
information provide back-up and support to other team members and
respond to guests and co-workers in a positive and optimistic
- Possess a basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation
service standards guest relations and etiquette
- Ability to produce high quality drinks including but not
limited to specialty coffee and tea drinks specialty cocktails and
beverage requests as required by hotel.
- Ability to perform numerical operations using basic counting
adding subtracting multiplying and dividing
- Ability to read comprehend and write simple instructions and/or
short correspondence and memos
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external
customers and staff some of whom will require high levels of
patience tact and diplomacy
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in a
warm friendly courteous and professional manner; ascertain which
services could enhance the guests’ stay
- Greet and seat guests at appropriate tables in a timely
- Ensure quality control of menus with regard to cleanliness and
- Clear clean and reset tables/hotel spaces per client request or
- Ensuring that bar food and service areas are stocked organized
clean and neat and all side work is complete each shift
- Accommodate any special requests made by a guest or offer
- Communicate with all departments regarding in house VIPs and
any special requests/needs
- Support all areas of the beverage and food service as necessary
including washing dishes by hand and/or placing them in a
dishwashing machine restocking dishes glassware utensils pots and
pans or other necessary equipment sweeping and mopping floors
washing work tables walls refrigerators and meat blocks moving
trash and garbage to designated areas
- Ability to answer the telephone according to standards.
- Have a complete knowledge of standards of service for receiving
a room service order.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in all
- Carry out cashiering functions in closing checks and end of
- Perform opening and closing procedures and side work duties
according to station rotation assignment.
- Answer questions about the hotel the hotel-brand standards
guest expectations the unique characteristics of the hotel local
area attractions and things to do
- Perform any other duties or attend meetings as requested by
Nestled just south of the Wichita Mountains
the city of Lawton is surrounded by grasslands and gorgeous rolling
hills. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Lawton Fort Sill
offers a comfortable and beautiful retreat for both business and
leisure travelers. Top companies such as Goodyear Bar S Stanley
Lockheed Martin AEP and Raytheon are minutes from our hotels
location in Lawton Oklahoma. We also have a 600 square foot
conference room equipped with all the amenities. Right near Wichita
Mountains Wildlife Refuge where they can enjoy numerous
recreational activities. Both the Comanche Nation and Fort Sill
Apache Casinos are near our property. The Museum of the Great
Plains offers visitors a glimpse into the areas unique history.
As the global leader in third-party hotel
management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in
49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands
to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our
associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests
and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where
everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility
with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Lawton , Complimentary AM Attendant, Other , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!