Company: Arcosa, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Arcosa Specialty Materials is searching for a Material Handler
for our Bessie, OK plant. In this role you will support a positive
safety culture by directing the activities and staff within a 24/7
aggregate environment that is regulated by MSHA safety standards.
You will also stack 50 pound bags of Calcium Sulfate, operate a
forklift, and operate a robot on the bagging line.
Arcosa Specialty Materials is a leading producer and distributor
in the Western and Southwestern U.S. of lightweight and natural,
aggregates, including expanded shale and clay, crushed stone, sand
and gravel, asphalt rock, and other products.
What you'll do:
- Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures and
applicable government regulations.
- Be responsible for the efficient and safe use of all packaging
- Stack 50 pound bags of Calcium Sulfate, operate a forklift, and
operate a robot on the bagging line.
- Operate at least one piece of mobile equipment (Forklift)
- Hand stack 50 pound bags, load and fill super sacks, and store
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- Prompt, regular and predictable attendance
- The ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, walk, climb stairs,
ladders and catwalks up to 60 feet as required and lift weights
to 60 pounds.
- The ability to work in a varied outdoor environment (cold, hot,
dry, dusty, rainy)
Keywords: Arcosa, Inc., Lawton , Material Handler, Other , Bessie, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!