Service Operator II - Frac/Acid
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, performs necessary calculations for
fluids quality verification at the wellsite as needed.
- Performs equipment rig up and rig down on a location and
prepares equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Responsible for pre-blending fluid systems operations and
management of the chemical inventory at the wellsite.
- Responsible for fluids quality during the delivery of services
in accordance with the customer's job design and KPIs.
- Performs data collection and data distribution on jobs as
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment
for the next job.
- Utilizes competency processes to enhance employee skills
development and job performance.
- Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and
have a general understanding of other service functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of HMS and HSE standards.
- Promotes and contributes safety awareness and environmental
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality and continuous
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital
status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender
identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status
protected by law or regulation.
215 East Bois D'Arc, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73536, United States
Requisition Number: 91720
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Keywords: Halliburton, Lawton , Service Operator II - Frac/Acid, Other , Duncan, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!