Service Operator II -Logging and Perf
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, rigs-up and rigs-down surface and
down hole well logging equipment, operates rig hoist and pressure
control equipment on work locations for the purpose of recording
information about sub-surface geologic formations.
- Rigs-up and rigs-down of surface and down-hole well logging
equipment including electric, nuclear, sonic, other well logging
tools, and pressure control equipment.
- Operates well logging equipment at job site.
- Operates pressure control equipment.
- Assembles down hole well logging tools (electric, nuclear,
sonic, and other well logging tools).
- Maintains, cleans and performs preventative maintenance on
down-hole and surface well logging equipment.
- Performs pre and post job vehicle and equipment inspections and
associated paperwork and/or reports.
- Provides guidance and training to less experienced Service
Operators and Operator Assistant staff.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost
containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences
of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1 year of experience as a Service Operator I-L&P.
- CDL (Licensure to drive commercial equipment) is required.
- Successful completion of Well Control Accreditation Program may
be required (optional).
- Successful completion of water survival training may be
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to
communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and
complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures
- Must be knowledgeable with HMS standards and guidelines for the
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE)
regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital
status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender
identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status
protected by law or regulation.
215 East Bois D'Arc, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73536, United States
Requisition Number: 91878
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with
Keywords: Halliburton, Lawton , Service Operator II -Logging and Perf, Other , Duncan, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!