CEMA Analyst - Entry Level
Location: Fort Sill
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a
Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) Analyst to join a diverse,
highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex
problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the
defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides
responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific,
and IT solutions.
The CEMA Analyst will be a key member of a team performing
advanced CEMA analysis on a variety of systems including enterprise
systems, embedded systems, weapon systems, and developing
strategies and solutions to secure these systems.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Comprehensively analyze and understand the functional and
operational elements of a system presented to them through
documentation and direct interaction with subject matter experts on
- Identify system elements that may present potential CEMA
vulnerabilities and map these CEMA vulnerabilities to attack
vectors that could be exploited by system adversaries.
- Aid in the development of potential mitigations to any CEMA
vulnerabilities identified throughout this process.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, cyber security,
information systems, computer engineer or related fields perferred
but not required with equavalent experience.
- Regular travel to Huntsville, AL and test ranges required to
collaborate with remote team members and support periodic
- 0-5 Years experience required.
- Candidate must be a resident of Ft Sill/Lawton, OK or be
willing to relocate to the Ft. Sill/Lawton area.
Optional Valued Qualifications:
- Development background with experience developing security
- Familiarity with information system regulatory requirements for
cyber security such as DoD STIGs, Risk Management Framework,
- Knowledge of adversarial process for analyzing and preparing to
attack an information system.
- Experience in designing and implementing information systems in
a secure manner to meet requirements.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to
maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility
to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
Keywords: Dynetics, Lawton , CEMA Analyst - Entry Level, Other , Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!