Working Foreman Line
Company: American Electric Power
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Direct and assist in the construction, maintenance, operations
and retirement of the distribution system. Utilize available
personnel and equipment for the safe completion of assigned work
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS are listed below:
1) Plan and assign line technician work tasks to ensure a safe
and timely completion of jobs.
2) Practice and enforce safe work practices to meet targeted
3) Respond quickly to service interruptions to minimize outage
4) Embrace a marketing attitude to ensure the customer's needs
are considered in every aspect of the job.
5) Ensure the proper use of equipment and tools within
recommended company and manufacturer guidelines.
6) Promote the products and services of the organization with
every applicable customer interaction, bearing in mind that
marketing is every employees' job.
7) Responsible for receiving and returning materials assigned to
jobs to ensure accuracy of material charges.
8) Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all necessary
reports according to company requirements.
9) Perform similar or less skilled work as assigned.
Keywords: American Electric Power, Lawton , Working Foreman Line, Other , Tipton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!