Licensed Social Worker / LSW (9232)
Posted on: June 7, 2021
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Social Worker / LSW to
work with our client located at Altus AFB, Oklahoma. In this role,
you will provide brief cognitive and behavioral interventions in
primary care under the Air Force consultation model.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and
we'll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Consult with PCMs on-demand about general issues and specific
- Ensure PCMs receive same-day verbal or written feedback on
- Deliver brief presentations or trainings to primary care team
members regarding behavioral health issues.
- Participate in team efforts to develop, implement, evaluate,
and revise clinical pathway programs needed in the clinic.
- Provide technical direction and clinical insight into relevant
projects being conducted at the site of service.
- Use validated brief symptom inventories to assess current
- Assess barriers to treatment adherence and help patient
problem-solve solutions to barriers.
- Provide patients with education regarding their behavioral
health condition and treatment regimen.
- Maintain patient information in a patient registry.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in the electronic medical
records of all patients contacted for review by the managing
- Attends and participates in meetings, as needed.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Master's degree in Social Work / MSW.
- Current, unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed
Clinical Social Worker / LCSW.
- 1+ year of experience (within last 2 years) assessing and
providing evidence-based individual counseling to patients within a
mental health or health care facility.
- 1+ year of experience (within last 2 years) with computer
operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use of an
automated medical record system.
- Participate in and complete all necessary training.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that
preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not
happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are
motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior
service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages
thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science,
technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions
company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300
clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing
firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare
staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is
committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special
need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting
our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.
Keywords: InGenesis, Lawton , Licensed Social Worker / LSW (9232), Other , Altus, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!