Dialysis Clinical Coordinator **SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $10,000***
Company: DSI Renal, Inc
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for assisting with
management and operation of the clinic. This position assumes full
responsibility for the dialysis clinic in the absence of the
- Works with Administrators on developing optimal staffing and
- Implements and ensures compliance with all organization
standards, guidelines, rules, regulations, policies, and
- Works with the Facility Administrator to maintain
chronological, thorough, and appropriate documentation in the
- Assists the Facility Administrator with necessary Corrective
Action Plan development, implementation and follow up as
- Serves as a resource/subject matter expert for patient needs
and issues, staff education and in-service sessions as necessary,
working closely with the Educators.
- Current nursing license in the applicable state.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- Meet CMS minimum requirement of 12 months experience in
providing nursing care, including 3 months experience in providing
care to patients on maintenance dialysis.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: DSI Renal, Inc, Lawton , Dialysis Clinical Coordinator **SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $10,000***, Other , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!