Production Associate - Lawton, OK
Date: Jun 1, 2021
Lawton, OK, US, 73505
Job Req ID: JR-40054378
Goodyear. More Driven.
HIRING IMMEDIATELY!!! APPLY TODAY!!!
Safety is our priority! COVID-19 protocols are in place,
including mandatory face coverings, social distancing, disinfection
stations, and others to protect our associates.
For more than a century, Goodyear has led the industry in
manufacturing innovative tires that deliver the highest level of
performance for everything from passenger cars and trucks to
airplanes, heavy-duty mining equipment, and racecars. We are
devoted to advancing tire technology, applying our innovations to
new products that deliver confident mobility for drivers
everywhere. If you are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding
career path, you will enjoy being a part of the manufacturing
Goodyear Lawton is currently seeking Production Associates. Our
production workforce supports the tire manufacturing process in
various machine operations. Starting pay ranges from $17.50 -
$19.99/hr. with increases at 6 months, 12 months and 18 months.
As a Production Associate, you will gain hands-on
experienceproducing high-quality productsin one of Goodyear's
manufacturing plants.You willalsobecome familiar with safety,
quality, and how to be successful in a teamenvironment.We encourage
you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours;
Requirements to become a successful candidate are:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Successful completion of a background check & drug test.
- Successful completion of pre-employment assessment.
- Job specific physical work capabilities exercises.
- Must be willing to work 12-hour rotating shifts, including
nights and weekends.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds or more on a regular
- Prior experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
What's in it for you:
We offer a safe work environment, competitive pay and a
comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription drug
and dental plans, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacations and
holidays.On-going Training and further career opportunities.
Approximately 75 percent of our career opportunities are internal
promotions. Plant schedule includes 7 consecutive days scheduled
off every 28 days.
- Previousmanufacturingand/or industrialexperience
- Previous experience as Production Associate in a manufacturing
- Additionaleducation and/or certificationin manufacturing
- Experience adhering to industry-specific safety standards
- Self-motivated:demonstratesappropriateinitiative with or
- Hard worker: someone who worksdiligently to get tasks donein a
timely and safe manner
- Adaptability: the ability to make changes, and to be successful
in changing environments
- Team player: an associate who can be counted on to assist the
company in being successful
- Commitmentto workingsafely
- Willingness to adhere to tobacco-free policy
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It
employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46
facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation
Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to
develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the
technology and performance standard for the industry. For more
information about Goodyear and its products, go to
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regards to that individual's
race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information,
ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process,
please call (312) 915-5548
Click here for more information about Equal Employment
Opportunity laws, and here for additional supplementary
Nearest Major Market: Lawton
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Job Segment: Industrial, QA, Quality Assurance, Machinist,
Manufacturing, Quality, Technology
Apply now "