Company: Bell Avenue Nursing Center
Location: Elk City
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Come work with us and enjoy the benefits of a rewarding career
as we provide exceptional care to our residents!
We are seeking applicants who enjoy a team environment and
family atmosphere, where regardless of position, we work together
to be the difference makers and a guiding light in our
We offer comprehensive benefits, PayActiv, 401k, and education
If you are a caring and compassionate professional with a drive
for excellence, we want you!
Purpose of Your Job Position
The primary purpose of your job position is to perform the
day-to-day activities of the Laundry Department in accordance with
current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and
regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the
Administrator and/or the Director of Laundry Services, to assure
that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary
manner, and that an adequate supply of linen is on hand at all
times to meet the needs of the residents.
Delegation of Authority
As a Laundry Worker, you are delegated the administrative
authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for
carrying out your assigned duties.
Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
None required. On-the-job training provided.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions
of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that
these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The
omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them
from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an
essential function of the position.
- Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as
- Report all accidents/incidents to your supervisor no matter how
minor they may be. (Note: Such occurrences must be reported on the
shift in which they occur.)
- Coordinate daily laundry services with nursing services when
performing routine assignments in resident living areas.
- Agree not to disclose assigned user ID code and password for
accessing resident/facility information and promptly report
suspected or known violations of such disclosure to the
- Agree not to disclose resident's protected health information
and promptly report suspected or known violations of such
disclosure to the Administrator.
- Report any known or suspected unauthorized attempt to access
facility's information system.
- Attend departmental and staff meetings as directed or
- Perform specific tasks in accordance with daily work
- File complaints/grievances with your supervisor.
- Report known or suspected incidents of fraud to the
- Ensure that departmental computer workstations left unattended
are properly logged off or the password protected automatic
screen-saver activates within established facility policy
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, to
follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel
and the general public.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.,
and maintain the appearance of laundry areas, for sanitation,
order, and safety.
- Must be willing to work harmoniously with other personnel as
well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity
level at which they are currently functioning.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles
and be willing to incorporate them into existing laundry
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions concerning
the mixture of cleaning compounds, liquids, cleaning instructions,
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other
individuals in the workplace
Keywords: Bell Avenue Nursing Center, Lawton , Laundry Associate, Other , Elk City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!