Make an impact: Our mission is to deliver healthcare solutions
to our communities every day. We need people driven to make a
difference and ready to make an impact. People like you.
We are Oklahoma Complete Health, a Centene Company, and we are
working to transform the health of our communities, one person at a
time. With our Specialty Children's Program, this transformation
supports the physical and behavioral health Oklahoma youth. At
Oklahoma Complete Health, you can take advantage of best-in-class
technology and learning platforms, as well as flexible work
solutions designed to meet the needs of our teammates and our
Where you'll work:
This is currently a work from home position in Oklahoma. We
continue to assess the market to ensure the safety of our employees
and anticipate offering flexible work solutions in the future that
are designed to meet the needs of our employees and members.
As part of our foster care group, the member-focused care you
deliver will make a difference and change the face of healthcare
for Oklahoma. Are you ready to make an impact?
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions, including work from home and
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and
- In-person and virtual training following State and Community
Who You Are:
You are a highly collaborative, strategic risk-taker driven to
make a difference and change the face of healthcare. You thrive in
a supportive, result-oriented community and are committed to the
relentless pursuit of continuous growth. Delivering patient-focused
care while making a real impact is important to you - it is what
sets you apart!
Who We Are:
We are revolutionizing the world of healthcare through digital
transformation and building world-class healthcare solutions. Our
high caliber teams deliver relevant solutions at the local level
and use collective innovation to turn visions into action and
challenge what is possible.
We are an industry leader with a local focus and a global
- Listed on Fortune magazine's World's Most Admired Companies
List for 2nd consecutive year
- National footprint across all 50 states, serving 1 in 15
individuals in the U.S.
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human
Rights Campaign Foundation
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate services between Oklahoma Complete Health staff,
Department of Human Services (DHS) staff, Office of Juvenile
Affairs (OJA) staff, Primary Care Provider (PCP), specialist,
health plan care management team, and other medical and non-medical
providers as necessary to meet the complete medical socio-economic
needs of member.
- Perform member outreach, evaluation, and assessment.
- Collaborate with care management team to make recommendations
and referrals on necessary care plans.
- Identify, recommend, and provide training for child welfare and
juvenile justice stakeholders.
- Local Travel: Typically 25% within assigned region.
- Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with occasional evenings and weekends
for community activities.
- This position will be field-based across the state of
What You'll Need:
Collaborate with DHS and OJA to review service plans for members
and make referrals to care management. Responsible for care
coordination to ensure access to needed social, community, medical
and behavioral health services.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Nursing, Health, Behavioral
Science or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of experience working within a social service agency
and/or advocacy environment.
- Preferred experience working in child welfare, foster care,
juvenile justice, or behavioral health.
- Active state driver's license.
- Valid proof of car insurance.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
other characteristic protected by applicable law.