Job TitleTruck Driver SrLocationClinton, OK, USDivision
NameNewpark Drilling FluidsOverview
WHY JOIN NEWPARK?
One of Newpark's Core Values is Excellence. It means we are
committed to delivering value through performance, innovation and
service quality and that commitment starts with YOU! Newpark is a
place where you can challenge yourself in new and exciting ways and
work in an environment that supports and values you. Here at
Newpark we are committed to finding, developing, retaining, and
rewarding the very best and providing an environment where our
employees can grow both professionally and personally.
WHO WE ARE
Newpark was founded in 1932 as a mining company in Park City,
Utah and is now headquartered in The Woodlands, TX. We have grown
into a global technology leader in not only the oil and gas market
but many others as well. We are focused in 3 areas that include
Fluids Systems, Mats & Integrated Services, and Industrial
Minerals. We have a footprint in over 20 countries throughout North
and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific
and we employ over2,000 employees.
WHAT WE DO
Newpark is changing the paradigm in the industries we serve,
developing new ways to help customers drive operating efficiencies
while working in harmony with the environment and improving
Newpark Fluids Systems provides value-added fluids solutions,
products, and services to thousands of wells around the world.
Excalibar Minerals is a quality processor and supplier of
industrial minerals. Our main advantage over competitors is our
ability to offer direct import capabilities to key geographic
regions we work in.
Newpark Mats& Integrated Servicesprovides leading edge matting
solutions and worksite construction services to diverse industry
segments around the globe.
WHAT WE VALUE
We maintain an unwavering commitment to act in accordance with
our Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, and
Accountability which ensure our customers receive the best products
and services we can offer and that you experience a safe workplace
where you can thrive:
Safety - Protecting each other like family while sustaining the
environment in which we work. .
Integrity - Acting honestly, ethically, and responsibly in all
aspects of our business.
Respect - Dealing fairly and openly with employees, customers,
suppliers and community.
Excellence - Delivering value through performance, innovation
and service quality.
Accountability - Using good judgment and taking responsibility
for our actions.
- Inspects truck and trailer before and after trips and submits
report indicating truck condition.
- Reads bill of lading to determine assignment and/or creates
bill of lading and delivery ticket if needed.
- Loads or unloads or assists in loading and unloading trucks and
- Services truck with oil, fuel, and radiator fluid to maintain
- Obtains customer's signature on delivery document.
- Inspects goods to be moved.
- May secure load to trailer wall using straps.
- Drives tractor-trailer combination, applying knowledge of
commercial driving regulations, to transport and deliver products,
usually over long distance.
- Maneuvers truck into loading or unloading position, following
signals from spotter as needed.
- May drive truck to weigh station before and after loading, and
along route to document weight and confirm to state
- Maintains driver log according to federal regulations.
- May work as member of two-person team driving tractor-trailer
with sleeper bunk behind cab.
- Assists in other maintenance or production areas as
- Loads bulk and flatbed trucks as required.
- Performs other duties assigned by management.
- Make sure drivers do logs, fuel reports, tire reports and time
- Training of drivers
- Repair or have repaired all trucks and trailers when
Warehouse Functions - this candidate will also assist in
warehousing when needed
- Accurately counts materials coming in and going out of
- Performs preventative maintenance on forklift and/or additional
equipment at warehouse
- Cleans and maintains warehouse
- Responsible for quality control of products/materials
- Packages finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping,
boxing, labeling, etc.)
- Stages finished product for loading
Education & Experience RequirementsHigh School Diploma or
educational equivalent. 5 years of experience. Valid driving
license required. Knowledge of regulations for the transportation
of products and materials being transported. Appropriate licensing
from the proper regulatory authority.Position SummaryResponsible
for transporting and delivering a variety of products. Responsible
for the safety and inspection of the vehicle before, during and
after operation. May be responsible for loading and unloading
shipments. Handles special projects, as assigned.How To
ApplyRegister to create an account then search for the vacancy.
Click Apply to complete your application online.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Newpark and its affiliates
do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of
race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender
identity), national origin, sexual orientation, disability,
military service/veteran status, genetic information, or any other
protected status. For more information on Equal Employment
Opportunity, please click here.
Newpark Resources, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal
employment opportunity, including providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a
physical or mental disability who require a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may
contact the Manager, HR Governance & Compliance at