Company: Windstream Communications
Posted on: June 9, 2021
"Windstream is considered an essential business and we are
HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and
wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners and communities is
our top priority."
Windstream is a leading provider of advanced network
communications and technology solutions for consumers, small
businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across
About the Role:
As a Materials Coordinator on the Kinetic Engineering and OSP
Construction team you are the owner for all things related to
construction materials and inventory including accurate completion
of picking and staging construction materials daily and completing
system shipping to account for job numbers and inventory accuracy.
In this role you will report to and work closely with the Materials
Manager to complete daily cycle counts and assist with loading and
unloading shipments. You will manage inbound receipts and provide
shortage, overage or damage information to the Materials Manager as
needed. You are also responsible for scheduling freight pick-ups
and completing all required documentation for bill of ladings or
What You'll Do:
- Perform tasks related to dock and stock work including picking,
packing, unpacking, and shipping.
- Perform tasks related to staging materials for upcoming
- Load and unload materials from pallets, trucks or cartons and
ensure they are moved to proper stock keeping locations.
- Count, weigh, and verify materials.
- Schedule and prepare documentation for outbound freight
- Handle and move material using hand trucks, electric dolly,
forklift, or other devices; stack or assemble materials.
- Prepare records of material received, perform cycle audit
counting, and assist in performance of more complex tasks.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace and perform stock location
- Maintain proper system accounting and account coding of all
- Maintain appropriate stocking levels of
- Adhere to established safety practices and procedures.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
Do You Have?
- Experience working with radio-frequency devices to scan and
record inventory transactions.
- Ability to begin work or undertake a project on your own
initiative, without needing to be told or encouraged to do so.
- Experience with warehouse management software and systems, MS
Office products, especially Excel, to perform daily duties.
- An appreciation for working in a team environment and ability
to effectively work with others.
- Ability to read and comprehend written materials easily.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and work in a
- Ability to adhere to all safety precautions and
- Ability to adapt to changes in working conditions and solve
- Ability to lift heavy materials, at times exceeding 50 pounds
and climb ladders.
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to work in inclement weather
- High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years' experience with
3 years directly related to the job. College hours or a college
degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed
- Experience managing construction materials and inventory
- Previous experience operating warehouse material handling,
Keywords: Windstream Communications, Lawton , Materials Coordinator, Other , Roosevelt, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!