Family Dollar Truck Driver - Up to 89K/yr - $10K Sign-On! - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus and Weekly Home Time
Company: C.R. England
Posted on: June 11, 2021
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus Just Announced! High paying home weekly
position available! This is a driver unload account, via rollers.
Home time is once a week for a 34 hour rest, this usually falls
from Saturday night to Monday morning.
Generally 75% of freight delivers in TX and the other 25% in
surrounding states. There can be the occasional load to Colorado.
There is an average of 2-3 loads per week with 2-4 stop per load.
Average miles per week 1,550. Have the option to elevate your
career further by being a mentor where on average they are making
$1,632 weekly / $84,860 annually and Top 10% making $1,876 weekly /
$97,544 annually. Apply today!
Keywords: C.R. England, Lawton , Family Dollar Truck Driver - Up to 89K/yr - $10K Sign-On! - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus and Weekly Home Time, Other , Duncan, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!