Respiratory Therapist - Healthplex El Reno
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 15, 2021
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence
begins with compassionate employees like
As a Respiratory Care Practitioner, you’ve chosen a
career where patients matter—a lot.
Our Mission and Values put the patient
first and place you in a position to improve each
You can expect a work environment
Respiratory Care Practitioners feel valued,
respected and free to express themselves;
Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging
skills and talents toward a greater
Teamwork and collaboration is encouraged, while
management is supportive.
Provides evaluation of and care for respiratory therapy patients.
Administers prescribed respiratory therapeutic services.
If you’re a patient advocate
If you listen and respond with great
If the needs, wants, and goals of each patient
matter to you…
Then we’d love to learn more!
Please fill out your application
Join a network of Respiratory Care Practitioners
just as kind and powerful as you.
This is a PRN position.
- Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of
treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
- Responsible for providing respiratory care services in
accordance with specific physician's orders, department policies
and procedures and guidelines.
- Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment.
Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs
advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications,
and treatment based on patient outcome.
- Educates the patient and family about the health condition and
provides information about community support groups and other
- Assists with care, calibration and maintenance of all
equipment. Participates in maintaining departmental inventory
levels for supplies and equipment. Processes equipment per
established cleaning/sterilization procedures.
- Responds to Medical Emergencies and Rapid Responses.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree or equivalent years of experience and
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Lawton , Respiratory Therapist - Healthplex El Reno, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!