Company: Regional Finance
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Regional Finance is hiring with a $1,500 joining bonus! We are
looking for talented and driven individuals to join our team. Take
the next step in your career and click that apply button!
Job Intro The core of an Account Executive is being customer
oriented. If you are interested in helping others in their time of
need, then this is the career you have been looking for! Why work
- Regional offers competitive pay! We do our best to show that we
value our team members!
- Eligible for a monthly bonus. Who doesn't love a nice cash
reward for their hard work?
- Promotion opportunities available. We love to train our Account
Executives into future Branch Managers!
- All full-time team members have access to medical, dental,
vision and 401(k) benefits!Duties and responsibilities
- Provide exceptional service to all customers.
- Process credit loan applications and use product knowledge to
present loan solutions to current and potential customers.
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and proper security.
- Grow account volume through good judgment and effective
customer solicitations in person and phone.
- Assist past due customers by calling them and working together
to find a resolution for keeping their accounts up to date Receive,
track, and post all payments and fees to customer accounts in
compliance with Company Policy.
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership. Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 6+ months customer service experience in a sales/retail
environment or cash management environment.
- This position works in an office providing customer services to
customers and potential customers in person and over the
- Hours approx.: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday - Friday with some
- Overtime may be required at the discretion of upper
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background
- Valid Driver's License and access to a dependable automobile
with liability insurance coverage.Critical Competencies
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates to
customers, branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers with a high
degree of integrity.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere and adaptable to an
- Proven ability to multi-task with a sales mentality.
Keywords: Regional Finance, Lawton , Account Executive, Other , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!