Company: The GEO Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Facility: -Lawton Correctional FacilityCompensation Base:
-Compensation Bonus (if applicable): -$1,000Equal Opportunity
Employer.SummaryUnder direct supervision, performs daily office
clerical tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records,
copying, posting, and other similar duties. Clerks may be used in
various departments and perform similar duties related to the
specific function being supported.Primary Duties and
- Answers phones, directs calls, and takes messages.
- Maintains moderately complex indexes and files
- Types correspondence, reports and other materials as
- May operate an adding machine, calculator, telex terminal, copy
machine, or any other office machine requiring no previous
- In performance of other duties, communicates with a computer
through a terminal for information retrieval and data entry.
- Performs other duties as assigned. -Job Requirements:Minimum
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Demonstrated experience in office procedures and related
- Ability to interact in a professional manner in both individual
and group settings.
- Ability to work with a team of inmates and have the ability to
implement team strategy approaches to work assignments.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out moderately complex oral and
written instructions; to make minor decisions in accordance with
rules and regulations as they apply to work problems; to maintain
company records; and to meet and deal effectively with the public
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.
Keywords: The GEO Group, Inc., Lawton , SECURITY CLERK, Other , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!