Mobile Parts Clerk
Company: FTSI Logistics
Location: Elk City
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Position Summary: Responsible for incoming parts and delivery to
appropriate destinations. Responsibilities include charging out
parts to proper units and maintaining inventory, security and
integrity of parts department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works directly with Parts Manager, Parts Lead and Parts Clerks
to ensure that work orders and parts inventory are properly managed
- Tracks and processes work orders, repairs, preventative
maintenance and failure sheets.
- Stores items in an orderly and accessible manner in mobile
- Maintains inventory levels; assists in maintaining inventory
- Performs daily cycle counts of mobile parts inventory.
- Retrieves stocked items or parts, packs items and delivers to
- Receives, unpacks and counts stock items, and records data
manually or electronically.
- Communicates inventory levels and related matters with other
- Maintains integrity of mobile parts and related secured
- Process work orders in SAP.
- Coordinates parts & work order flow with the district parts
- Processes work orders and movement of equipment through the
maintenance process and in compliance with company maintenance
policies, timely and accurately.
- Gathers and tracks information from the field and yard to enter
into the preventative maintenance log in order to schedule
preventative maintenance or repairs.
- Completes failure and in-service reports.
- Ensures all oil samples are filled out correctly, shipped out
and received on a daily basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Educational and Other Requirements:
- 1-3 years working in a mechanical environment
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is
- General knowledge of machinery, equipment, parts or warehouse
- Basic education, reading, writing and math skills
- Familiarity with computer programs (Word, Excel)
- Demonstrable ability to learn new computer programs
- Superior organizational skills and high level of attention to
- General knowledge of machinery, equipment, parts and warehouse
- General knowledge and skills used to help others
- Ability to take direction
- Sensitive to confidential information
- Must work independently and as a member of a team
Keywords: FTSI Logistics, Lawton , Mobile Parts Clerk, Other , Elk City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!