Company: Chisholm Corner Corp
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job Description "Meet You at the Corner"Chisholm Corner
Stocker1001 WEST HWY 7MARLOW, OK 73055As a member of the Chisholm
Corner team, the Chisholm Corner Stocker is instrumental in
fulfilling the short/long term goals for the chain and executing
the Chisholm Corner philosophy and brand. This position is
responsible for creating a clean and organized environment that
will inspire a customer to return. A key part of every employee's
job is to serve as a Chisholm Corner ambassador, engaging the
customer at every opportunity. Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be
- Accepting delivered packages and unpacking items from boxes.
- Ensuring that the proper number or amounts of items are in each
- Marking inventory items with individual ID codes.
- Carrying out occasional repairs, also dusting and cleaning
- Unloading merchandise and stocking shelves with items.
- Sorting products and placing excess products in storage rooms.
- Assist fellow associates as needed throughout the store.
- Making sure no expired or damaged items are on the shelves.
- Collaborating with suppliers, shippers, and vendors.
- Assist with merchandising and facing products.
- Outside stocking, trash removal, and cleaning around pump
- Learn and communicate the location, price, and promotions of
- To provide the highest level of customer service, it is
Chisholm Corner's expectation that all mobile devices will be off
or on silent during employee's work shift.
- Promote Chisholm Corner's Loyalty program.
- Follows Attendance, Punctuality, & Scheduling Policy and
properly clocks in and out.
- Protects company assets and controls inventory while on shift.
Required Skills and Physical Abilities:
- Ability to communicate with customers and co-workers in a
professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to work both independently and under supervision.
- Ability to perform repetitive standing, stooping, and bending.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves, bend and clean
areas such as bathrooms, and lift and carry out trash containers
and place in an outside bin.
- Ability to enter and work in a cooler at a temperature of 28
degrees and a freezer of 0 to 10 degrees below zero.
- Must be at least 16 years old and pass a background check and
drug test. Compensation:Starting Hourly rate of $7.50 an hour with
Keywords: Chisholm Corner Corp, Lawton , STOCKER, Other , Marlow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!