Company: Chisholm Corner Corp
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Job Description"Meet You at the Corner" Chisholm Corner Cashier
7740 US Highway 277 Elgin, OK 73538 As a member of the Chisholm
Corner team, the Chisholm Corner Cashier is instrumental in
fulfilling the short/long term goals for the chain and executing
the Chisholm Corner philosophy and brand. This position is
responsible for creating an atmosphere that will inspire a customer
to return. A key part of every employees job is to serve as a
Chisholm Corner ambassador, engaging the customer at every
opportunity. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
following: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Ensure that each Customer receives outstanding Customer Service
by creating store environments that are fast, friendly, clean, and
- Learn and communicate the location, price, and promotions of
- To provide the highest level of customer service, it is
Chisholm Corners expectation that all mobile devices will be off or
on silent during employees work shift.
- Promote Chisholm Corners Loyalty program.
- Ensure all areas of the store are fully stocked and clean, and
products are correctly priced and labeled.
- Correctly scans/rings up all sales, including sales of alcohol,
tobacco, and lottery tickets and Accurately accounts for ALL money
and records ALL sales throughout shift.
- Follows Attendance, Punctuality, & Scheduling Policy and
properly clocks in and out.
- Follows company policy in regard to store emergencies and
- Protects company assets and controls inventory while on
shift.Required Skills and Physical Abilities:
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as
- Ability to communicate with customers and co-workers in a
professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision under
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the
- Ability to perform repetitive standing, stooping, and bending.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves, bend and clean
areas such as bathrooms, and lift and carry out trash containers
and place in an outside bin.
- Ability to enter and work in a cooler at a temperature of 28
degrees and a freezer of 0 to 10 degrees below zero.
- Must be at least 18 years old and pass a background check and
- Must obtain an Alcohol Beverage license from the Oklahoma Able
Commission. Compensation: Starting Hourly rate of $7.50 an hour
with scheduled raises.
Keywords: Chisholm Corner Corp, Lawton , CASHIER, Other , Elgin, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!