Company: Duit Construction
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job DescriptionA Laborer will be responsible for operating and
maintaining various machines, loading and unloading heavy
materials, cleaning the job site, and following directions from
supervisors and other skilled tradespeople. Responsibilities:
- Frequently digging, spreading, and leveling dirt, sand, and
gravel using a pick, shovel, or rake.
- Frequently lifting, carrying, and holding construction
materials, tools, and supplies.
- Cleaning tools, equipment, materials, and the construction work
- Mixing, pouring, and spreading concrete, gravel, asphalt, or
other materials using hand tools.
- Assist in joining, wrapping, and sealing sections of pipe.
- Perform various machine-assisted tasks such as tamping soil,
jackhammering, and assisting in fusing pipe.
- Work harmoniously, cooperatively, and courteously with others
at all times.
- Follow directions and instructions from supervisors.
- Perform various tasks and duties that may often change as the
work conditions require.
- Work within defined standards of accuracy.
- Work in various weather conditions, including temperatures over
85 and below 40 degrees.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.Required Skills or
- Ability to travel and work overtime, as requested.Education and
- On-the-job training offered.Physical Requirements:
- Use arms and hands to reach for, handle, and manipulate
- Perform physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to perform frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching,
bending, lifting, pushing, and pulling.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds unassisted.
- Must be able to see and hear well (naturally or with
correction.)This is a safety-sensitive position.This company's
policy is to assure that applicants are employed and that employees
are treated during employment without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Duit Construction, Lawton , Laborer, Other , Walters, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!