Production Specialist Associate Lawton
Company: Goodyear Tire & Rubber
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative:Julie Scarbro
Relocation Assistance Available:Yes
About the Position
Support plant by interfacing with plant QTECH & manufacturing.
Ensure quality systems integrity.
Implement new products & processes & resolve product performance
Achieve cost savings through improvement initiatives.
- Perform activities that involve issuing reports, conducting
product quality audits, issuing & dispositioning product holds,
maintaining & interpreting product, process & material
specifications related to maintain & improving the product quality
within the manufacturing process.
- Carry out activities that involve facilitating development
builds & trials, issuing product, process or material
specifications, analyzing data & conducting process & equipment
trials related to improving manufacturing capability &
- Execute activities involving continuous improvement tools,
analysis of product irregularities, recommending solutions &
facilitating cost down initiatives related to improving product
- These duties would include training & instruction of
appropriate team members & day-to-day floor support.
- Identify & correct unacceptable performance through analysis &
technical knowledge of the product & process including waste & cost
- Bachelor's Degree and desired MBA.
- 3 years' experience in manufacturing, continuous improvement
experience, a solid understanding of product quality & waste
reduction & experience in understanding product integrity
- Specific experience in tire manufacturing processes
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to influence floor & staff associates in all activities
- Tire specifications, tire construction, manufacturing equipment
& manufacturing process.
- Must be analytical & able to organize data & communicate to all
levels of organization.
- Preferred: Statistics, statistical procedures & basic product
Goodyear is one of the worlds largest tire companies. It employs
about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 55facilities
in 23countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in
Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop
state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and
performance standard for the industry. For more information about
Goodyear and its products, go to .
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regards to that individual's race, color,
religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online
application, or any other part of the employment process, please
contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.
Click for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity laws,
and for additional supplementary information.
Job Segment: Industrial, Recruiting, MBA, QA, Manufacturing, Human
Resources, Quality, Management
Keywords: Goodyear Tire & Rubber, Lawton , Production Specialist Associate Lawton, Other , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!