Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
240506 - Radiographer - Lawton, OK - 13 Weeks Contract
Sigma Healthcare team staffing is currently looking for a
Radiographer -to work onsite in Lawton, OK.
EMR Used: Allscripts
Shift: M-F 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Rad Tech w/ 2+ years of RECENT experience. Looking for
candidates with OR ( C-ARM) experience. Certification(s) Required:
Radiology Tech Certification
A. CORE VALUES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Embraces the value of Service, Excellence, Knowledge, Stability
- Demonstrates competence in selecting exposure factors,
positioning and consistently produces radiologic images of
- Works cooperatively with all members of the department to
resolve problems expediently.
- Displays flexibility, team spirit, compassion, respect,
politeness and accountability when dealing with customers.
- Demonstrates awareness of and sensitivity for patient's rights
in all interfaces with patients.
B. ADHERES TO POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Demonstrates competence in the ALARA safety principle at all
- Complies with organization-wide and department-specific
policies and procedures, including working of policies, a reference
to policies as needed.
- Complies with patient care requirements of all regulatory
agencies including working knowledge of policies, reference to and
compliance to policies.
- Actively creates an environment of safe delivery of patient
care and functions with a constant awareness of safety issues.
Immediately corrects and reports any unsafe conditions
- Practices aseptic technique, isolation and infection control
- Knowledge of Radiation Safety, Material Safety Data Sheet and
Fire/Safety policies and procedures. Able to identify where
information manuals are located.
- Uses 2 patient identifiers prior to beginning an exam.
- All matters are handled in a confidential manner per HIPAA
policies and California Law regulations.
C. AREAS OF EMPHASIS
- Administers oral contrast as needed per exam.
- Instructs and prepares patients for radiographic/fluoroscopic
examinations and assists Radiologist during procedures.
- Demonstrates competence and proficiency in operation if all
x-ray equipment, CR and DR systems.
- Reports equipment malfunctions to manager or lead.
- Completes all assigned procedures in a timely manner and uses
time between procedures to department advantage-assisting others,
clerical duties, stocking, transporting, etc.
- Employee understands his/her role on maintaining medication
security to authorized personnel only.
- Demonstrates competency in providing health care services in
own job category to all age groups.
- Demonstrates competency in interpersonal relationships to all
D. DOCUMENTATION/INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- Demonstrates competency in the use of Hospital information
System (HIS), Radiology Information System (RIS) and PACS.
- Participates in hospital performance improvement activities
(BPI projects, task forces, etc.) when warranted.
- Demonstrate confidentiality using own password and all patient
- Answers telephone inquiries of a technical nature from
physicians or hospital personnel in other areas of the hospital
while maintaining good phone etiquette.
- Keeps work area stocked with office and medical supplies
efficiently and reorder through appropriate personnel when
- Recognizes and performs duties which need to be performed
although not directly assigned.
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Lawton , Radiographer, Other , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!