Posted on: May 27, 2023
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry. Job Duties
and Responsibilities: (Day Shift) Monday - Thursday, 6:00am -
- Under general supervision, sets up, adjusts, and operates a
variety of machine tools which may include numerical
control/computerized numeric control lathes, mills, drills,
computerized numerical control/numerical control and /or manual
- May be required to read blueprints, perform varying levels of
shop mathematics associated with machining operations, and perform
inspection procedures to verify work.
- May have a demonstrated expertise in a particular machining
process or machine type or work on one single purpose machine which
may involve multiple machining processes. Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Skills typically acquired through 2-3 years related machining
- Knowledge of hot-shop blueprint and programming.
- Manual machining experience is preferred. World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and
disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase
additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or
injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal
and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program Halliburton is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information,
pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual
preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status,
national origin, or any other status protected by law or
regulation. Location 100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533,
United States Job Details Requisition Number: 176566 Experience
Level: Experienced Hire Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt Full Time / Part Time: Full
Time Additional Locations for this position: Compensation
Information Compensation is competitive and commensurate with
Keywords: Halliburton, Lawton , Machine Operator, Other , Duncan, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...