Business Leader - Lawton
Company: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Requisition ID: 117497
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: Yes
Goodyear. More Driven.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
- Lead and drive activities toward meeting targets for Safety,
Quality, Delivery and Cost in the business team. Ensure all team
members have the right capabilities and certifications to perform
their operational jobs.
- Promote a high performance culture in all the business
competencies among their constituents. Continously work to enhance
people capabilites, implementing tools and systems to develop team
- Perform individual performance reviews and develop performance
improvement plans accordingly. Leverage Plant Optimization system
and tools to drive their business team. Ensure CSD (Continuous
Skills Development) pillar deployment plan and activities in their
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all processes/equipment count with the right labor
according to the capacity design level.
- Lead the team and prioritize activities in the day-to-day basis
in order to meet all business targets. Participate in the Daily
Operations review at business team and business center level,
communicate actions and critical business's aspects to the proper
- Ensure all team members are being certified and performing
their standard work with the proper knowledge and tools. This
includes to assure new team members have the proper training and
- Work on continuously improving people capabilities, enhacing
skills and promote cross functional training.
- Perform Layer Process audits, coach team members and ensure
compliance and communication of the non conformities as well as
addressing them in order to preserve the integrity of Safety and
- Participation on PO (Plant Optimization) pillars, align
resources for the CSD (Continuous Skills Development) and PEC
(People and Environmental care) deployment plan.
Education & Certifications:
- 4 year Degree, in lieu of degree, 5 years manufacturing
- Desired Advance degree &/or technical 4 year degree.
- Experience: 5+ years manufacturing management experience
including managing a budget, managing staff & other managers.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Manufacturing leadership of a multi-discipline team.
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing techniques. #LI-BC1
- Understanding of financial information related to manufacturing
- Must have good communications, interpersonal, problem solving &
computer skills including Microsoft software.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs
about 74,000 people and manufactures its products in 57 facilities
in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in
Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop
state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and
performance standard for the industry. For more information about
Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate .
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to that individual's race, color,
religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online
application, or any other part of the employment process, please
contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.
Click here for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity
laws, and here for additional supplementary information.
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company, Lawton , Business Leader - Lawton, Other , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!