General Clerk II (Serco Bldg)
Posted on: November 23, 2019
General Clerk II (Serco Bldg)DescriptionIkun, LLC an Akima Company,
is focused on serving the Department of Defense, Department of
Homeland Security and Federal Law Enforcement communities with
comprehensive Strategy & Operations, Information Technology & Cyber
Security, Materiel Management & Logistics, and Domestic Operations
Center capabilities. Easily scalable to any size project, the
magnitude of Ikuns experience and core competency depth enables us
to collaborate with our customers at a strategic level and manage
all facets associated with their most complex and demanding mission
requirementsanywhere in the world. Our personnel enjoy competitive
benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments
committed to safety, diversity and opportunity for career growth.
As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our companys profits
go back to our 14,300 Iupiat shareholders that have resided near
and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our
business helps support their way of life and contributes to the
survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging
environment.Job Summary:General Clerk II's will select appropriate
methods from a wide variety of procedures and make simple
adaptations and interpretations from a limited number of
substantive guides, manuals and procedures. The clerical steps
often vary in type or sequence, depending on the task. Recognized
problems are referred to others.This position provides telephone
support by following specific scripts and guidelines. Work is
generally performed in a normal office environment where there is
minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions.
Job assignments may require working at client site where working
conditions may vary.Responsibilities:
- Posts information to agency records and modifies forms or
- Records and inputs information to internal database
- Conducts outbound telephone calls.
- Performs data entry and retrieval and performs arithmetical
- Receive coaching/feedback and implements/takes action to make
changes as appropriate.
- Participates in internal training through company Learning
Management System and passing certification tests.
- Adheres to service compliance requirements by completing
training modules and passing annual re certifications.
- Maintains required production and quality standards as outlined
- Recognizes and assesses issues associated to the task following
work instructions as outlined by the line of business and escalates
- Effectively works in a team environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to adapt to
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must have a minimum of one year of work experience in a similar
- Education beyond high school completion may substitute for
- Demonstrate clerical skills including data entry, typing and
outbound telephone calls.
- Provide telephone support utilizing clear and effective
communication skills.Prior telephone experience is desired.
- Demonstrate skills in using a personal computer including
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook), and
- Demonstrate ability to multitask using two computer screens and
navigating between multiple software programs.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, performs as a
self-starter, and meets critical deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both orally and
in written communication.
- Display knowledge of business terminology, methods, and
procedures; office procedures, and spelling, punctuation, grammar,
- Demonstrate ability to prepare and maintain detailed records,
files, and reports.
- Demonstrate ability to type accurately at a speed consistent
with work requirements.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information by following
PII (Personal Identifiable Information) standards.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively and professionally with
agency personnelSun 9:30 - 6:00 pmMon - Thurs -3:30 PM 12:00
A.M.Shift:2nd ShiftTheduties and responsibilities listed in this
job description generally cover thenature and level of work being
performed by individuals assigned to thisposition. This is not
intended to be a complete list of all duties,responsibilities, and
skills required. Subject to the terms of anapplicable collective
bargaining agreement, the company management reserves theright to
modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may
benecessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and
effortin applying for the position; however, only candidates
selected for interviewswill be contacted.We are an equal
opportunityemployer. All applicants will receive consideration for
employment, withoutregard to race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, gender orgender-identity, age, marital status, sexual
orientation, veteran status,disability, pregnancy or parental
status, or any other basis prohibited by law .We are committed to
Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonableaccommodations
to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If youhave
a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying
foremployment and need special accommodations to use our website to
apply for aposition please contact, Recruiting Services at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation
requests areconsidered on a case-by-case basis.The dedicated email
and telephonic options above are reserved only for individualswith
disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open
positionusing our website.Pleasedo not use the dedicated email or
phone number above to inquire on the statusof your job
application.Inorder for our company to stay compliant with
government regulations, pleaseapply on line. Please DO NOT email
resumes or call in lieu of applying onlineunless you have a
physical and/or mental disability and need assistance withthe
online application.Job: Office & Administrative SupportPrimary
Location: US-OK-LawtonShift: Evening JobReq ID: IKU01435
Keywords: nana, Lawton , General Clerk II (Serco Bldg), Other , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!