Data Analyst - Surface Equipment
Posted on: September 17, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Data Scientist under general supervision will perform data
engineering, data modeling and model deployment.
- Analyze large scale complex business data (time series data,
structured/unstructured) from various data sources and draw
- Leverage common open-source Machine Learning/Deep Learning
packages for identifying data patterns and/or building predictive
- Conduct statistical analysis to determine trends and
significant data relationships
- Keep up to date with latest Machine Learning and Artificial
- Work with data engineers to design and construct data pipelines
for reproducible analysis
- Leverage cloud computing technologies like Microsoft Azure and
distributed computing technologies like Apache Spark
- Present results of analyses, including design of graphs,
charts, tables, and other data visualizations
- Industry experience in predictive modeling, data science and
- Knowledge of Machine Learning frameworks and packages,
including Keras, TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn and cloud computing
platforms like Azure.
- Experience handling terabyte size datasets, diving into data to
discover hidden patterns and using data visualization tools.
- Experience writing code in Python, R, Scala, and distributed
computing technologies like Spark.
- Demonstrated teamwork, strong communication skills, and
collaborative in complex engineering projects.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in STEM. Master's degree
in STEM is preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
2600 South 2nd St, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 149890
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Lawton , Data Analyst - Surface Equipment, Professions , Duncan, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!