Electronics Technician I-III
Posted on: November 24, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
***$2,000 Sign-On Bonus Available***
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, performs preventive/predictive
maintenance, diagnostics, and repairing a variety of electronic
and/or electrical equipment relative to their assigned
- Performs function testing to verify equipment readiness after
- Must be proficient in understanding/interpreting electronic
and/or electrical schematics/drawings/prints.
- Performs work within a variety of Halliburton specific software
- Must possess advanced computer literacy.
- Ensures adherence, accurate input, and maintenance of data into
Halliburton's system of record.
- This role is responsible for following specific and detailed
work processes within the Halliburton Management System (HMS)
during daily job activities.
- Performs own work and assists others as directed.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe,
efficient, and effective manner.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost
containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences
of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and 1 year of experience in
an electrical field are required.
- A Technical Certification is preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill
level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including
Electronics Technician III.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
215 East Bois D'Arc, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73536, United States
Requisition Number: 156352
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Maintenance PSL
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Keywords: Halliburton, Lawton , Electronics Technician I-III, Professions , Duncan, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!