US Duncan: Production Welder - 171518
Posted on: January 19, 2023
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision with an assigned mentor or coach,
performs standard operations specifically used in the welding
- This can include welding, braze and prep, post braze clean up,
final clean up, labeling, cutting, and hard facing.
- Uses specified welding equipment to assist and support
manufacturing operations of parts and assemblies as required to
meet regulatory requirements.
- Operates in a stringent quality oriented environment.
- Ensures that equipment is maintained timely and correctly, this
includes the use of lifting devices, overhead cranes and material
- Employees are expected to have good written and verbal
communication skills, as well as be competent in the use of
- Employees must be able to read blue prints, and drawings as
well as be knowledgeable in the use of precision measuring
- Tasks include performing manufacturing math calculations, and
use of specialized lifting equipment.
- Performs own work, provides assistance to others as directed,
and performs post-work inspection of work.
- Safety procedures must be followed diligently at all times
- Perform welding assembly process in accordance with Health,
Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- High School or equivalent is required and a minimum of 6 months
- 1-2 years of related experience and certification in welding or
equivalent is preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill
level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including
Associate Production Welder or Production Welder.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 171518
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Lawton , US Duncan: Production Welder - 171518, Professions , Duncan, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!